My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
For the balls:
• 1 cup (160 g) lightly packed pitted dates
• 6 tablespoons (55 g) Cannaroo Organic Hemp Seeds
• 3 tablespoons (15 g) unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
• 2 tablespoons (11 g) shredded unsweetened coconut
• 1 tablespoon (15 mL) virgin coconut oil (melted)
• 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
• 3 tablespoons (30 g) chopped dark chocolate
• 1 to 3 teaspoons (5 to 15 mL) water, if needed
Extra for toppings:
Cannaroo Organic Hemp Seeds
Unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
1. Place the pitted dates in a food processor and process until a ball forms.
2. Add Cannaroo Organic Hemp Seeds, cocoa/cacao powder, coconut, coconut oil, salt, and chocolate, if using, and process until thoroughly combined and almost smooth. If the dough is not sticky enough, add 1 to 3 teaspoons of water a bit at a time, processing after each addition.
3. Line a plate with parchment paper. Lightly wetting your hands if needed, shape the dough into balls and place them on the lined plate. Roll each ball into your desired topping(s) until completely coated (if needed, lightly wet the ball before rolling so the toppings stick).
4. Freeze the balls for 20 minutes until firm!
It can be stored in the fridge for a week or freezer for up to 8 weeks.