My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Basic Hemp Chia Seeds Pudding Recipe:
1. 3 cups of water
2. 8 Dates
3. 3 tablespoons of Cannaroo Organic Hemp Seeds
4. 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
5. 12 tablespoons chia seeds
1. For the milk, blend the water, dates, Cannaroo Organic Hemp Seeds, and vanilla until smooth. You don't need to strain.
2. Place 3 tablespoons of chia seeds on the bottom of a glass jar.
3. Add 3/4 of a cup of the blended milk and stir it all together.
4. Place the glass jars in the fridge for 20 minutes until it thickens.
5. You can have it as it is, or add some flavour according to your taste. See some options below.
Hemp Chocolate Chia Pudding:
Use 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder and a few mini chocolate chips of your choice on the top of the recipe above.
Hemp Chocolate & Banana Chia Pudding:
Mash 1/4 cup of banana and stir it with melted mini chocolate chips. Add to the top of the basic recipe.
Hemp Blueberry Chia Pudding:
Stir in the basic recipe, 1/4 cup of blueberry yogurt. Sprinkle with cinnamon and a dash of cardamom.
Hemp, Coconut and Pomegranate Chia Pudding:
Place 3 tablespoons of pomegranate in the bottom of a glass jar, top it with the Hemp Chia Pudding and sprinkle with shredded coconut.